- Work Manager has new and improved map functionality. The maps can now be configured to automatically download upon zooming into a locationd as long as the device has internet connectivity.
- Work Manager now supports Android 9 in addition to iOS and Windows and previous Android versions.
- The left panel that displays Work Orders will now be restricted to 380 pixels wide or 50% of the screen width, whichever is less, so that users can turn the screen to landscape to see a larger portion of the map.
- It is now possible to restrict users to only view and access assets for the admin units of which they are a part. This is applicable on the map as well as data panes.
- The Use the Current Coordinate System radio button is now enabled in the Export Layer in GIS window.
- It is now possible to save a map with layers inside a group.
- Group visibility now supersedes layer visibility settings. When a layer set to display is added to a group not set to display, the layer will not appear on the map.
- Added: Cut and Paste are now available in the Roadway shortcuts menu.
- Fixed: Issue in all products using right-to-left interface has been resolved and grid record indicator is now reversed.
- Fixed: Issue in Bridge in Structures Inspector App mobile app has been resolved and attached images in iOS 13 no longer appear as thumbnails instead of full-size imagesin devices running iOS 13.
- Fixed: Issue in Bridge Structures Inspector App mobile app has been resolved and the map displayed issue in Android 10 has been resolved so that the home screen now displays a continuous map in devices running Android 10.
- Fixed: Issue in Fleet Management has been resolved and the flag that indicates whether equipment is still under warranty now functions correctly.
- Fixed: Issue in Maintenance Manager has been resolved and Start and End dates and Duration are now set properly when issuing a Work Order from a Work Request.
- Fixed: Issue in Pavement Analysis Analyst has been resolved and the optimization process now calculates treatment and cost for the years preceding projects in the Master Work Plan.
- Fixed: Issue in Pavement Analyst has been resolved and the Time-Delayed Import Tool (TDIT) no longer creates duplicate records that cause the tool to malfunction.
- Fixed: Issue in Pavement Management Analyst has been resolved and Condition Down the Road graphs no longer generate an error on data and graph.
- Fixed: Issue in Resources has been resolved and users can now approve hours, have those approved hours appear in the Timesheet pop-up, and have Total Hours display correctly in Employees table.
- Fixed: Issue in Roadway has been resolved and after rescinding approval for labor or equipment day cards to edit them, a save is now required before the user is able to approve the day card again.
- Fixed: Issue in Roadway has been resolved and the Work Order number is now listed correctly in the Day Cards window.
- Fixed: Issue in Roadway has been resolved and users cannot approve day cards that are dated in the future.
- Fixed: Issue in Roadway has been resolved and Work Order History window now includes Work Location.
- Fixed: Issue in Structure Manager Structures Inspector has been resolved and the Bridge Daily Extract report now only includes active bridges.
- Fixed: Issue in System has been resolved and geometry and other attributes that are part of a data set are now included in the import process.
- Fixed: Issue in System has been resolved and Report Owner is now set to correctly identify who the report was copied to when a report is copied from an existing report.
- Fixed: Issue in System has been resolved and system audit dates for application systems based on a Postgres database are now calculated and stored by the second.
- Fixed: Issue in Work Manager has been resolved and Create Asset View now works correctly.