Service Pack 1 of version 7.1, includes enhancements and bug fixes to improve the experience of the GIS capability of the application, as well as general bug fixes.
Supported Third Party Applications and Versions
New Features and Additions
- Map Level Filter: Allows a GIS Admin and user to define and correspondingly select a filter that can be applied to all layers defined for a map.
- Route Offsets by Roadbed Type: Allows a GIS user to specify route offsets by roadbed type for an agency's entire network or for a specific route.
- RGBA setting for Color styling: Allows a GIS user to specify specific RGBA color values for styling a map.
- Default Layer Per Asset Type : Allows a DB Admin to define a default layer for an asset class for the show asset on map option.
Bug Fixes and Other Improvements
- Fixed: Issue where a layer/map with an empty and non-required range style values could not be saved.
- Fixed: Issue where route filters could not be applied to layers based on views (joined DB tables/columns).
- Fixed: Issue where the export of records from a data pane only exports the header information.
- Fixed: Issue in Fleet, where two records (one for activity and one for material) are inserted for a material day card, instead of combining the activity and material in a single record.
- Fixed: Issue in Pavement, Maintenance and Bridge Analysis, where an analysis scenario with multi-constraints or sub-divisions, fails to run with an 'Infeasible' or 'Unbounded' error returned.
- Improved the WYSIWYG view to give users the ability to resize the image of a map to minimize the amount of white space around the map as well as re-position the map on the print layout.
- Improved the resolution of the maps image generated for printing.
- Improved the print preview screen so that the title and description fields can be pre-populated with values from parameters defined in a template.
Known Issues, Limitations & Restrictions
- NGM is currently designed for datasets with SRID of 4326, so customer schemas with a different SRID would need to be re-projected to 4326 in order for map layers to be created from the dataset.
- Map filter value does not get pre-populated in the Jasper report print template, even though the parameter is specified for display in the template
- Map filter value cannot be defined or edited for a map with a specified area of interest. To work around the definition limitation, the map filter should be defined before the AOI is set.
- When labels are enabled and defined for a map/layer, the selection is not retained with the resulting map when the map is saved.
- Locations or Assets cannot be inserted from the map to a work order/request or other maintenance item.