Version 7.3.4 includes enhancements and bug fixes to the AgileAssets asset management application platform.
Customers will now be prompted to complete an automated NPS survey about their opinions and any feedback about the product every 90 days or every time the customer upgrades to a new release of an AgileAssets product.
Supported Third Party Applications and Versions
New Features and Enhancements
- Images and documents can now be associated with inspection conditions.
- Customers will now be prompted to complete an automated NPS survey about their opinions and any feedback about the product every 90 days or every time the customer upgrades to a new release of an AgileAssets product.
- Project, Asset Type, and Activity fields can now all be pre-populated using the Work Order Wizard.
- Type ahead search functionality is now available when a user creates material day cards using Material Stock IDs, creates equipment day cards using Equipment, creates labor day cards using Employees, and adds locations using Routes or Asset IDs.
- Material shortlist can now be filtered by Activity and the associated material list can be configured in the Performance Guidelines window.
- Asset IDs can now be downloaded whether or not they have LRS IDs (LOC_INDENT) or Routes (ROUTE_ID) as long as they have a GEOM, including CC_SPATIAL based assets. Work Order Locations with just an Asset ID and GEOM can pass back and sync to the main WO table even without associated Routes. The Route_ID, Offset_From, and Offset_To fields will now be locked once a user selects a GEOM/spatial only or non-LRS asset.
Other Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Added: Error messages have been improved to indicate issues more specifically.
- Added: Bridge Inspector Local Bridge number fields have been increased from 5 to 25 characters.
- Added: Fleet and Equipment Manager Make and Model columns are now supported when checking equipment availability.
- Added: Maintenance Manager new FDC installer for 7.3+ clients has been created.
- Added: Maintenance Manager Work Order Location tab can now be used to edit assets and error message with Work Order Locking has been resolved.
- Added: Pavement Analyst Expression Names can now be edited from the Calculated Expressions pane.
- Added: System validation for child nodes with parent nodes. Users can now easily set whether they would like the node displayed in the tree navigation.
- Added: System can now automatically expire passwords and send randomly generated passwords to users.
- Added: Work Manager configuration icon is now available in Work Manager splash screen in Windows 10.
- Added: Work Order equipment day cards require an operator but not a labor day card for that operator. The system will now warn users when they are crediting an operator on an equipment day card for which there is no corresponding labor day card.
- Added: Work Orders will now generate an error message when Planned Amount is set to zero or left blank.
- Fixed: Issue in multiple products with scroll problems when navigating from page to page has been resolved.
- Fixed: Issue in multiple products with column labels displaying incorrectly has been resolved.
- Fixed: Issue in Bridge Inspector has now been resolved and fields and columns which cannot be edited are now grayed out.
- Fixed: Issue in Bridge Inspector has been resolved and Inventory Active column show/hide function now loading properly.
- Fixed: Issue in Bridge Inspector has now been resolved and inventory list location can now be sorted by location columns: BMP, EMP, and Route ID.
- Fixed: Issue in Bridge Inspector with record viewing error has been resolved.
- Fixed: Issue in Bridge Inspector error message has now been resolved and records can now be created from Bridge Inspections tab.
- Fixed: Issue in Fleet and Equipment Manager with Motorpool with Dispatch data save error has been resolved.
- Fixed: Issue in Maintenance Manager with warning messages that appeared when a Work Order was linked to more than one Work Request.
- Fixed: Issue in Maintenance Manager with error message blocking day cards pane has been resolved.
- Fixed: Issue in Maintenance Manager with map filter fields error message corrected.
- Fixed: Issue in Maintenance Manager has been resolved and all FDC related fixes from develop to 07_02_tx-mms-upgrade-dev branch are merged.
- Fixed: Issue in Mobile Fuel Transfer has now been resolved and records can now be marked as Approved by selecting from the column drop-down menu.
- Fixed: Issue in Pavement Analyst with duplicate error message in annual work plan has been resolved.
- Fixed: Issue in Pavement Analyst with work plan error message has been resolved.
- Fixed: Issue in Road Maintenance and Bridge Inspector with error message that was affecting inspection records has been resolved.
- Fixed: Issue in Safety Analyst that prevented the product from running a whole network scenario.
- Fixed: Issue in Signal and ITS Manager with server time when creating day cards has been corrected.
- Fixed: Issue in Structures Inspector with image or information update and sync error has been resolved.
- Fixed: Issue in Structures Inspector with inconsistently labeled fields has been corrected.
- Fixed: Issue in Summit with data sync error has been resolved.
- Fixed: Issue in system while adding a Shapefile layer, if an error message appears, the error must be resolved before the next button is available.
- Fixed: Issue in system with Inspection photo syncing has been resolved.
- Fixed: Issue in Work Orders where geometry in location tables was not created with the correct SRID when locations were entered or updated.
- Fixed: Issue in Work Orders has been resolved and Insert Like button now copies Work Order Day Card and related assignments correctly.
- Fixed: Issue in Work Orders has been resolved and multiple locations per work request can now be supported.
- Fixed: Issue in Work Orders has been resolved and an error message appears when Planned Amount field is required but is not set to a non-zero value.
Known Issues, Limitations, and Restrictions
- The new GIS Explorer like all web mapping applications requires datasets in the geographic coordinate system (EPSG:4326), so customer schemas with data stored in a different coordinate system would need to be transformed in order for map layers to be created from the dataset. See the section on re-projecting geometries in the Implementation Guide
- Inserting a location or inventory item from a map is not functional when using Firefox as your web browser. To work around this limitation, use the other supported web browsers: IE 11, Chrome or Safari
- When you select to print a map as an image (png file) whilst using Firefox as your web browser, the file is downloaded as map.png.pdf. You would have to manually edit out the '.pdf' extension from the file name, after the file has been downloaded, to be able to open/use the file
- When you define a map print template of size 34x44 or larger, an error is returned since the size of the generated map image always times before a PDF for printing is generated
- While working on the GIS Interface and performing tasks that does not generate a request to the server (such as styling a map), your user session may expire as a result. The configured session expiration warnings will be displayed when this occurs or your session may timeout and a session expiration notification displayed, if a warning is not configured
- Map filter value does not get pre-populated in the Jasper report print template, even though the parameter is specified for display in the template
- Map filter value cannot be defined or edited for a map with a specified area of interest. To work around the definition limitation, the map filter should be defined before the AOI is set
- A map's layer style settings become null and un-editable, when an applied filter is partially applicable or not applicable to the defined styling attribute values for the map
- On a map bound to a data window, some items when selected on the map aren't highlighted in the data window because they aren't present there (In a data window, items can be Access Regulated), but on the map all inventory items are displayed
- The loading and display of maps and associated styles in IE 11 is not as performant as Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- In the Roads & Highways interface, routes with curves are not handled properly by the ESRI FDGB API. A workaround is to have the agency densify the routes to turn the curves into line strings
- The HTML5 based copy/paste functionality has limitations on the number of rows that can be copied to a browsers clipboard
- IE 11 - 4000 rows
- Edge - 4000 rows
- Chrome - 400 rows
- Firefox - 1000 rows
- IE or Edge on a Surface Tablet - 15 rows
- When you select to copy rows from a data window, data from hidden columns on the window are also copied to the clipboard
- The spinner indicating that a layer is loading in the GIS Explorer, continues to spin after selecting to remove a previous loading layer by using either the new map or remove layer option
- When zoomed in at the 0.6km/0.4m level before selecting to print a map, the basemap is not rendered on the resulting printed map
- Hebrew and other languages with special characters are not rendered properly on the properties panel of GIS Explorer
- GIS Explorer does not display the contents of the screen for a right to left language setting
- The owner of a GIS catalog folder no longer has access to the catalog, when the folder is shared by a GIS admin with administrative units that the owner of the folder does not belong to
- A map built from an image service is not rendered in the printed document (PDF or PNG) when select to print the map
- An image layer is not displayed on the map when change the basemap from the 'None' option to any other basemap option
- A map comprised of layers from multiple sources including an image service, does not display the layers in the correct z-order when the layers are re-ordered
- For some monitor resolutions, opening the messages dialog while the GIS Explorer window is open results in the messages dialog to be partially hidden
- In FDC, when enter an incorrect password twice and then enter the correct password afterwards, a message indicating an incorrect reCAPTCHA answer is displayed
- When the same editable layer is added to GIS Explorer so there are more than one active, the features on the layer cannot be dragged for an edit
- The undo/redo of edits retains the actions performed even the associated layer has been removed
- When add a new editable layer to a map with in-progress edits, the undo and redo options are temporarily disabled. Performing an edit re-enables undo/redo and previous edits can be undone or redone
- When a user a user enters an incorrect username or password in the Work Manager mobile app, an incorrect message 'Unable to connect to server' is displayed
- In Microsoft Edge, some admin units in the Admin Units drop-down on the inspection teams' creation dialog, appear as actionable links
- Setting some columns as fixed in a data window is not functional in IE 11
- Setting of columns as fixed in a data window is not supported in right to left language displays, such as for Hebrew or Arabic, i.e. only the left most columns can be fixed
- GIS Explorer does not display a basemap nor the basemap selection dialog, when using Microsoft Edge web browser. However, basemaps function as expected with IE 11, Chrome and Firefox web browsers
The supplied CORS filter for Tomcat will not work on Tomcat version 8.5.2. The Tomcat documentation (https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-8.5-doc/config/filter.html) implies the below extra setting will address the issue:
- There is an issue in ESRI ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6.1, that prevents the publishing of services for Oracle tables or views with a geometry column owner of MDSYS. When the ESRI issue is addressed, we will test and ensure that the functionality has been restored