To add a new activity, watch this video or follow the steps below:
- In the table or tree view, right-click the activity under which the new activity will be added and select Add Branch. The system expands the tree view and adds the new node as subordinate to the selected activity. A new record is also added to the table.
- In the new record, double-click New in the Activity Name column. The word New is highlighted.
- Type the name of the new activity.
- Tab to the remaining columns and enter any additional information you would like to include.
- If the activity is not performed in all months of the year, in the bottom pane, select the check boxes for the months in which the activity is performed.
- Click .