A Summit Workbook is a collection of metrics with visual summaries of information from one or more data sets, allowing you to see a constantly updated overview of your data.
To create a Workbook:
- Select the Workbooks tab, then select the New Workbook button at the top right of the screen.
- Enter a name for the Workbook in the WORKBOOK NAME field, then enter or select a category for the Workbook in the CATEGORY NAME field.
- Select the Add Metric button to create one or multiple metrics for the Workbook.
- After adding the desired metrics, you can add a filter(s) to the Workbook by selecting the Add Filter button and specifying the details.
- After adding the desired filter(s), select the Done button for the Workbook and this saves the newly created Workbook to the Workbooks screen.
Your Workbook is now created.
You can pin previously created metrics from one Workbook to another. Whether the metric is one that you created or one that has been shared with you, the process is the same. Pin metrics using the following steps:
- Open the Workbook containing the metric you'd like to pin.
- Mouse over to the desired metric and select the vertical ellipsis to open the menu for the metric.
- Select the Pin to Workbook option and new window with Workbooks is displayed.
- Select the Workbook you would like to pin the metric to.
- The selected Workbook is opened with the pinned metric now part of the Workbook.