The Tunnel management system supports Create, review and Edit a tunnel inventory record. Authorized user are able to create a new tunnel record, review tunnel inventory data, as well as make changes to an existing tunnel record.
User can collect all NTIS (standard tunnel inventory) items along with Panel/Portal and Element information in Structure Inspector > Tunnels > Inventory.
User can collect both standard and Agency Defined Elements (ADEs) for a given tunnel and for specific panel/portal.
- In Structure Inspector > Tunnels > Inventory, user can Insert a new inventory record and populate the following fields: Name, Tunnel, and all other fields that are applicable.
- The standard inventory items are under the General Information where user can collect/view all NTIS fields under the Identification, Age and Service, Classification, Geometric Data, Structure Type and Material, Navigation, Load Rating and Posting, and Inspection subtabs.
- Panels/Portals information can be collected/viewed in the Panel/Portal tab. usr can Insert new row for each panel and portal in the relevant pane. Each portal records must be unique. If not, the system will generate a message stating that duplication are not allowed.
- in the Element tab, user can define/add the appropriate elements for each of the panel and portal. The window opens with “Panel 1” selected as the default option.
- In the left pane, right-click on any word in the tree view and select Add/Remove Tunnel Elements. The system displays the list all elements.
- From the pop-up box that appears, select the appropriate element(s) by expanding the tree views in the list and then clicking the check-box adjacent to the correct tunnel element(s) of choice.
- Insert the quantity.
- When finished, click the OK button to close the pop-up box.
- Click the Save button to save the record.
- Finally, click on the Review Changes tab to open the summary window so you can review all of the structure levels data prior to submitting for review.
- After reviewing data under the General Info tab, Click on the Panels/Portals sub-tab.
- After reviewing data under the Panels/Portals tab, Click on the Elements sub-tab.
- After reviewing data under the Elements tab, Click on the Finalize sub-tab.
- Under the Finalize tab, add your remarks in the Comments box (if applicable) and then click the Submit for Quality Review
Note: Once you submit the record, all fields will become non-editable.