Use the Setup SMS Columns window to configure which columns will be used in safety analysis.
The following columns are available in this window:
- Column ID: This column shows the internal identification number of the column.
- Column Label: This column shows the name of the column as it appears in the AgileAssets system.
- Is Crash Scope Var: When this check box is selected, the column may be used as a filter variable in the Crash Filter window.
- Is Network Scope Var: When this check box is selected, the column may be used as an additional variable for filtering with the SQL main profile. If selected, the Update SQL Main Profile must be completed with the necessary SQL query.
- Present in Blackspot Table: When this field is set to 1, the column will appear in the blackspot table.
- Threshold Column Role: This field sets whether the column is a variable for length, performance measure, or functional class.
- Update Order: When data is updated, the value in this column determines when the column is updated in regard to other columns being updated.
- Update SQL Blackspot: This field contains the SQL query to update Hotspot variables in the Hotspots window.
- Update SQL Main Profile: This field contains the SQL query to update Main Profile variables.
- Update SQL Network Scope: This field contains the SQL query to update network scope variables.
- Update SQL Secondary: This field contains the SQL query to update Secondary Profile variables.
Use Crash Filter: When this check box is selected, the column may be used for filtering crashes.
Note: For a column to be considered as a crash filter, the column ID of the column in this window must also be the column ID in the SMS_CRASH_DATA table.
Note: Do not select this check box for the Crash Rate by VMT and Crash Rate by Length columns.
When you right-click this pane or select Actions, the following special commands are available along with the common commands:
- Add Existing Column: This command displays a dialog box so you may add an existing column to the window.