New Features and Enhancements
Inventory Map enhancements
- Inventory map zooms and centers to the extent of the data
- Addition of base maps: Four different base maps have been added including satellite and are now available when viewing the map
- Order of attributes in More Details in the side panel has been re-arranged to be more useful and intuitive
Scenario Results Enhancements
- Consolidated the charts in the Reports and Constraint Results tabs into a single tab
- Scenario results map now shows treatment type in the legend and in the side panel pop-up badge
Miscellaneous Fixes and Enhancements
- Fixed an issue with analysis handling a large budget in the scenario
- API now supports layer grouping and window metadata
Life Cycle Cost Analysis
The Maintenance Manager now features an enhanced workflow for tracking the life cycle of a simple transportation asset from installation date to0 retirement date. In addition to modeling how the asset condition will deteriorate over time, decision trees can now be used to set the ideal thresholds, in terms of age or condition, at which the agency can intervene, with key maintenance activities/treatments, to improve or maintain the asset's condition and extend its life. Optimization Analysis can also now be used for multi-year planning of the asset maintenance program, including the planning for replacement campaigns at the expected end of life for a group of assets.
- The Signs asset type is the first asset type for which Life Cycle Cost Analysis (LCCA) support has been added. The standard Sign inventory templates have been updated to support this feature.
- For each asset type and class code combination, the system now supports the definition of key life cycle information including:
- Replacement Cost: a set value per asset or based on an area/length calculation
- Installation Date: the name column in which this attribute is stored is configurable
- Expected Life: a parameter in the asset deterioration model to project the expected end of the asset's life
- The values used for the latter two parameters can also now be overridden and set on a per asset basis to accommodate local conditions and risk factors
- Maintenance Activities performed on work orders can now be mapped to Treatments recommended in the LCCA decision trees. Each treatment can have a defined effect on the asset's overall condition based on whether it preserves, maintains, or reconstructs the asset when executed.
- Added new, sample only, Sign asset treatments and treatment scripts to specify the condition improvements when the treatments are performed:
- Sign Washing/Graffiti Removal - Improve condition by 1
- Sign Installation/Maintenance - Reset condition to 5 (Max)
- Added new, sample only, Sign asset treatments and treatment scripts to specify the condition improvements when the treatments are performed:
As part of the asset condition score calculation on the Sign Inventory table, added Update Target Table statements for the update of the SIGN_INVENTORY table. Also changed the drop-down options for the Sign Reflectivity column in the Sign Inventory window to Good, Fair, or Poor. Previous options were Excellent, Good, or Fair.
- The Asset Inspections window has been enhanced to include a new Overall Condition column on the inspection header record. All inspection questions that affect the overall condition should have been answered, then the inspection must be completed and saved to see this 'Overall Condition' column update.
The corresponding Overall Condition column on the main Asset Inventory window, can now also be updated using the Update Target Table function on selected rows.
This change currently affects ONLY assets with an asset type of Signs in MMS standard.
- A Maintenance type asset inspection can now be auto-generated, to indicate an expected improvement in an asset's condition score, when an activity mapped to an improvement treatment has been performed on the asset via a maintenance work order.
- A new system job named MMS: Update Asset Condition After Maintenance has been created for the standard MMS. This job is scheduled to run once a day to identify all work orders that were completed since the last time it ran, where the activity maps to an asset condition treatment. For each such work order, the job will add a new pseudo Maintenance inspection record for the associated asset to the Asset Inspection table and will calculate the improved value of the asset's Overall Condition score both for the inspection and in the corresponding asset inventory table.
- Defined decision trees for the Signs asset type have been added to handle both age- or condition-based Replacement and Preservation treatments over the asset life cycle.
- Performance models have been assigned to the Signs asset type. Signs will be modeled on a 5 (max) to 1 (replace) scale. The condition rating scale is flexible and configurable as part of the model definition.
- A new Update MMS Network Master system job has been created to populate the MMS Network Master table. This job sets whichever of the default or asset-specific values of Replacement Cost, Expected Life, and Installation Year values applies to each asset. The Network Master data set is needed to support the Optimization Analysis portion of the MMS asset LCCA workflow.
- The Optimization Analysis window has been modified to generate a multi-year proposed work plan to optimize maintenance spending by asset type, including:
- Prioritized results
- Optimization by available budget or asset condition
- The Work Plan Results tab has been updated so that the tabs and maps are now asset type specific, with columns updated to reflect asset type specific optimization attributes
- Defined graphs for Optimization Analysis summary reporting on asset types measured by Length, Area, or by Quantity (count) with graphs defined for each asset measure include summaries by Treatment, by Cost, and by Percentage
- A new Copy data from LCCA Work Plan menu item has been added to the Annual Work Plan (AWP) window. This function allows a user to select an LCCA scenario, run in the Optimization Analysis window, and then pull the planned asset activities into the Annual Work Plan window for budgeting and execution. Activity-based plan items will only be copied for the selected Admin Unit and Fiscal Year.
- An Asset Life Cycle Analysis visualization graph has been added to the Sign Inventory window in MMS. This graph plots two curves:
- The expected performance model for the selected asset between its installation date and expected life
- The actual condition curve based on field inspections, and projected condition improvements due to maintenance treatments executed over the asset's life.
This new report is available through the 'Show Asset Life Cycle Report' menu item on a selected sign asset, where the life cycle attributes have been defined and inspection data exists for the asset.
The Asset Life Cycle Report template supports the visualization of an asset's expected vs actual condition curves from installation through its end-of-life. These condition curves will also show the impact on the asset's condition when maintenance activities, mapped to asset treatments, are performed.
Help has also been updated to include additional information about the Life Cycle Cost Analysis.
- To allow the user to review which asset on the list corresponds to each asset on the map in the Assets screen to ensure the correct selection is made. Now when a user clicks on a group of assets to open a list of assets and select one, to either create a new inspection or edit an existing inspection there is now a Next button that needs to be clicked to proceed instead of proceeding directly to the action sheet. When an asset is selected from the list, it will now be highlighted on both the list and the map. If a different asset needs to be selected, another choice can be made on the list, then the user will click Next to proceed with the action once the correct asset has been highlighted. Next will be disabled until an asset is selected.
- If an asset type can have multiple inspection types performed for it, the inspection card in the reporting forms list will now include the name of the inspection type being assessed.
- In the filter section at the top of the Reporting Forms screen, when the list of reporting forms are filtered for asset inspections, an additional filter button will now be displayed that allows for filtering by inspection type where multiple types are available for the selected asset type(s).
- Device locking has now been disabled during the Upload phase of a sync. This was already in place for the Download phase. This change allows the device to complete the sync process before locking occurs so that the process is not terminated prematurely.
- A number of improvements have been made to the phone form factor including:
- Create Work Request button in Work Orders interface now creates a work request as expected
- Create New button now disappears after creating any report
- Create New button from the Reporting Form screen now allows for an ad-hoc asset inspection to be created (i.e. asset to be inspected can be selected after selecting the inspection type to be performed)
- Clicking this button now allows users to select which inspection type they want to create
- Cancelling an asset inspection, after having selected an asset, now redirects the user to the List of the selected asset type to correct their selection
- When tapping the + icon on any Work Manager screen to add an attachment, a pop-up will now open with 2 options:
- Upload photo: Selecting this results in the photo selection screen appearing, allowing the user to select an existing photo from the camera roll. The first folder in the camera roll screen is also expanded.
- Take photo: Selecting this will take the user immediately to their camera to take a picture.
Fleet Maintenance Manager
- Updated so that clicking the Back or Return button in the Repair Order detail screens only generates a data loss alert when unsaved changes are actually present.
- Updated to be compatible with newer Androids. Users can now open the camera and use the Barcode scanner with no issues on Android 13 devices. The requirements for apps using the camera was changed in Android 13, the Android Manifest has been updated to resolve this version related issue.
- Collection API now supports returning geometry data in WKT and GeoJSON format. For details, see API document.
- Solution can now work with a variety of Identity Providers (IdP) for Sing Sign-on (SSO) through OpenID.
- This will introduce a breaking change if OpenID-based SSO is implemented. See Breaking Change section for details.
- This will introduce a breaking change if OpenID-based SSO is implemented. See Breaking Change section for details.
- Improved Work Manager API performance
- Fixed Apache Commons Security Vulnerability (CVE-2022-42889)
Other Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Added: In the Resources module, the Create Backorder right-click menu item is now available on Receipt transactions for users with access level 4 or higher. This command generates a backorder transaction for a Receipt, splitting it into the received quantity and the quantity still on backorder. By default, this is hidden for clients but can be unhidden and will now work for any clients choosing to use it.
- Fixed: Issue in Work Manager Mobile App and switching between tabs no longer the zoom level remains the same for each tab when switching between Work Orders and Work Requests and no longer displays the Zoom to Results button.
- Fixed: Issue in System has been resolved and the primary key on the Performance Guidelines Yearly Calendar table has been updated to include Owner, Activity, and Fiscal Year to resolve a primary key previously seen when running the "1. Save Quantity Guidelines" system job for multiple years.
- Fixed: Issue in Maintenance Manager has been resolved and AllowMultipleInspections and AllowMultipleInspectionTypesForApi feature toggles now function correctly.
- Fixed: Issue in the Resources module has been resolved and accepted transactions generated from the Material Requests window no longer throw an error if the Correction Reasons column is missing from the window.
- Fixed: Issue in Resources has been resolved and the Copy Forward function on day cards now works correctly
- Fixed: Issue in Work Manager Mobile App has been resolved and the Copy Forward function on day cards now works correctly
- Fixed: Issue in the Work Manager Mobile App has been resolved and the Asset Inspections screen has bene updated so all fields are read-only (not editable) when the inspection Status has been set to Completed.
- Fixed: Issue in the System module has been resolved and the System Notification windows now works correctly with both Oracle and Postgres. (TXDOT)
- Fixed: Issue in Structures module has been resolved and the user-specific asset selection settings in the asset selection slider bar of the Maintenance Assets and Asset Inventory (Storm Water) windows now works correctly even when a user had access to both windows in the MMS and SWM modules or has opened multiple sessions of these windows at once. (Nevada)
- Fixed: Issue in Work Manager Mobile App has been resolved and the Save and Cancel buttons now display correctly in the Time Entry screen.
- Fixed: Issue in the Work Manager Mobile App has been resolved and the Work Order # label has been removed from the Work Log screen within the Work Order-Locations tab so it no longer overlaps with other text on low-resolution devices. Also resolved the issue of missing location card from the Location tab. (NYSDOT)
- Fixed: Issue in the Work Manager Mobile App has been resolved and newly created assets no longer disappear from the map if the sync process is canceled before completion.
- Fixed: Issue in the Work Manager Mobile App has been resolved and the Location toggle is now correctly displayed as inactive when the app was unable to determine the user's current location.
- Fixed: Issue in the Work Manager Mobile App has been resolved and the information pop-up and location dot displayed on the map when doing an Address or Asset/Route search now stay visible when Location tracking is turned on.
- Fixed: Issue in the Work Manager Mobile App has been resolved and newly created reporting forms, to which no edits have been made, now appear on the Sync pop-up.
- Fixed: Issue in the Work Manager Mobile App has been resolved and checking/unchecking the Asset Types to be displayed in the Assets screen now functions correctly.
- Fixed: Issue in the Work Manager Mobile App has been resolved and tapping on two different assets simultaneously when creating an Asset Inspection from the Reporting Form screen no longer causes the app to crash.
- Fixed: Issue in the Work Manager Mobile App has been resolved and performance improvements have been made to drop-down list fields with huge data sets.
- Fixed: Issue in the Work Manager Mobile App has been resolved and any field-level edits done on existing Asset Inspection headers now sync correctly between the web and the mobile app.
- Fixed: Issue in the Work Manager Mobile App has been resolved and the download process for asset inspections now considers only those belonging to the assets assigned to the synced Admin unit, and ignores the other inspections and their attachments to reduce the long initial download times for clients with large lists of asset inspections.
- Fixed: Issue in the Fleet Manager and Work Manager mobile apps has been resolved and users can now open the camera and use the Barcode scanner with no issues on Android 13 devices. The requirements for apps using the camera was changed in Android 13, the Android Manifest has been updated to resolve this version related issue.
- Fixed: Issue in the Work Manager Mobile App has been resolved and the sync process now ignores and does not download work order locations with invalid IDs so that the app does not crash.
- Fixed: Issue in the Work Manager Mobile App has been resolved and Work Logs on un-synced work orders now always displayed on the correct Work Order.
- Fixed: Issue in the Work Manager Mobile App has been resolved and the Available Inspections title is always present on the Multiple Inspection Types selection screen on both tablets and phones.
- Fixed: Issue in Resources module was resolved and duplicate material master codes and material inventory data have been removed from the Fleet test data.
For Single Sign-On (SSO) using OpenID, all the trimbleId parameters in web.xml file are now renamed to openId.
These parameters in web.xml have been changed:
Old Parameter Name New Parameter Name
These new OpenID parameters have been added to web.xml and need to be configured
- For details on the configuration, see additional help on this topic.
Known Issues, Limitations, and Restrictions
New Known Issues
- In the Work Manager Mobile App, it is not possible to edit To and From offsets of the linear asset after it is selected and saved as a Work Order location.
- In the Work Manager Mobile App, Work Orders are not displayed on the map if more than 900 Work Orders are present in the Admin Unit. Work Orders can still be clicked even though they are not visible.
- In the Work Manager Mobile App, when syncing after performing a Pond Inspection the sync fails. Inspection questions are retained when text is entered into Field Rain Depth (In) field (MNDOT)
- In the Work Manager Mobile App, Work Order with Asset Type of Signal Equipment that do not have any location day cards are not present on the list of Work Orders in Work Manager after sync. But users can tap on Zoom to Results button to view them. (NYSDOT)
- In the Work Manager Mobile App, the Add Work Log button is not available for shared Work Orders. (NYSDOT)
- In Pavement Maagement, it is not possible to see data and graph in the Pavement Mgmnt > Database > Construction > Pavement Structure (Profile / Cross Section) &menu_id=pms_graph window. (TXDOT-PMS)
- n the Work Manager Mobile App, it is not currently possible to create a Line type location for Reporting Forms if there is an associated route (field Start and End MP are present in WM on location details pane). This is an API issue. Locations can still be created in the web application.
- In Maintenance Manager, Find function can be slow or unresponsive on windows using Paginated Data Window type.
Existing Known Issues
- In the Work Manager Mobile App, if an inspection has fields where text must be entered as an input, the check box next to the field will clear after the inspection is synced. This only affects text fields.
- In Signals & ITS Manager, when using the new feature to edit point assets on the map on the bound map, and selecting multiple assets with the multi-select tool, the tool sometimes does not select all the assets within the selected area. After selecting assets and moving them on the map, you must click the general map area to complete the action. You also need to click on the Edit button on the map to complete the edit process. To select another asset, you will then need to switch from multi-select mod back to the arrow.
- When using the Work Manager Mobile App on a device with low memory, switching the app to the background can result in being logged out automatically. If the user needs to authenticate using Open ID to log back in, they will need an internet connection. This means that if they are logged out due to low memory while offline, they may be unable to log back in until they have internet connectivity.
- In the Work Manager Mobile App, if a user enters data in a Reporting form or Asset Collection form and then switches the app to the background and a timeout occurs, the data entered will not be saved. This is an expected behavior and will not be changed.
- In the Work Manager mobile app, if an inspection has fields where text must be entered as input, the check icon next to the field will be cleared out after the inspection has been synced. This only affects open text fields.
- After migrating JasperReports Server reports, private reports cannot be viewed in the AgileAssets application since they are migrated to the user's private JasperReports Server folder.
Workaround: Copy this report from the private user's folder in JasperReports Server repository directly to Migrations folder. Make the report public prior to migration from Manage Reports window, and then make it private again after successful migration if desired.
- For JasperReports ad-hoc views used in dashboards, JasperReports Server 7.8 version provides a new parameter to show Titles by default so they can be duplicated in places where they are used. To address this issue, the duplicated headers can be disabled manually in JasperReports Server when opening the dashboard in Designer mode.
- For JasperReports ad-hoc views used in dashboards that use Crosstab visualization type, an extra Measures field is introduced with JasperReports Server 7.8. To avoid this issue, the visualization type needs to be changed to any other type. This may be configured directly in JasperReports Server when opening the dashboard in Designer mode.
- General font and scale changes were introduced with JasperReports Server 7.8. As a result, some dashboard objects may be than in previous versions and have different formatting (ex: ad-hoc views used in dashboards that use Pie Chart visualization type can display less information or may not show all values). To avoid this, the space used might need to be increased or the font size may need to be decreased. The same might need to be done for Stacked Column visualization type and others. This may be configured directly in JasperReports Server or fixed explicitly for every specific dashboard object.
- Some String Type report parameters after JasperReports Server 7.8 upgrade may display Null. This value can be removed manually while selecting report parameters for viewing so that the report will be generated as before.
- As a result of general font and scale changes introduced with JasperReports Server 7.8, some Table headers in the reports can be wrapped to another line thus hiding part of the text. This issue may also affect some report data - titles, text displayed in table columns/rows etc. This might need to be fixed explicitly for each specific report.
There is an existing ESRI bug (https://support.esri.com/en/bugs/nimbus/QlVHLTAwMDEzODczMQ==) wherein the Export Network tool fails to include all routes in the output when the Linear Referencing System (LRS) Time and Last LRS Time parameters are used.
- In the Structure Inspector mobile app, the Inspection Date field has been removed from the general form. It will be added back with a validation check for past due inspections.
- Version 7.6.1 of the Work Manager Mobile App crashes on non-supported iOS version 12.4.8.
- ESRI 10.8.1 has an existing issue (BUG-000138399) that will affect users of our Roads and Highways module. They can work around the bug until ESRI resolves it by using the Relocate Events tool from the Location Referencing Tools.tbx located in the installation directory C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\LocationReferencing\Server10.8\ArcToolBox\Toolboxes when creating the GP Tool.
- In Work Manager, when adding a new Work Request an error appears if the name is more than 20 characters long. (KYTC)
- In Signals, when selecting multiple assets with the multi-select tool on the bound map, it will sometimes not select all the assets within the selected area. After selecting assets and moving them on the map, users may have to click in the general map area to complete the action. Users will also need to click on the new Edit button on the map to complete the edit process. To select another single asset afterwards, users need to switch from the multi-select mode back to the Arrow tool. (NYSDOT)
- On mobile apps running on Windows, when using the device's camera to scan a barcode, the app will crash if the app has not previously been given access to the camera and the device is rotated.
- In Firefox, User Update and Date Update aren't displaying for added elements in Tunnels.
- Work Manager validation checks for Work Logs aren't currently working.
- Users cannot view all warranties attached to a Repair Order if one of them has an empty Name or Warranty Rule field in the Fleet Maintenance Manager App.
- In the Work Manager Mobile App, two location cards created for the same asset and the same date currently share Work Logs. Work logs created, edited, or deleted on one will be reflected on the other card. The Web Application does not allow duplicate Location cards for the same Date and Asset, so if a duplicate is created on Work Manager by mistake, it can be easily deleted on the Web application or on Work Manager.
- Repair Orders are currently taking longer than usual to load in the Fleet Maintenance Manager app.
- In the Fleet Maintenance Manager app, the Date selector is cropped in landscape mode on small devices.
- Delete is not available in in the Fleet Maintenance Manager app.
- Direct Cost Quantities are rounded or truncated if too large to display in the Fleet Maintenance Manager app.
- Direct Cost Activity cannot be updated to None if it has previously been set with a different value in the Fleet Maintenance Manager app.
- Changing Warranty Rules does not currently reset unsaved values on Repair Orders in the Fleet Maintenance Manager app.
- The Repair Order Number is currently missing from the header of drop-down lists in the Repair Order screen in the Fleet Maintenance Manager app.
- Time Spent does not currently support 2 decimal places in the Fleet Maintenance Manager app.
- The Type of Service drop-down in the Fleet app and Equipment Work Class drop-down on the web are not currently synced.
- Lists are not using the full screen space in Admin Units and Daycards in the Fleet Maintenance Manager app - the lists can still be scrolled in their entirety so no functionality is lost.
- The Mileage field is not following digit parameters for Repair Orders in the Fleet Maintenance Manager app.
- Labor and Equipment daycard statuses are not syncing correctly between the web and the Fleet Maintenance Manager app.
- Direct Costs are not updating correctly when Description or Part Number exceed 100 in the Fleet Maintenance Manager app.
- In Work Manager, when users update from version 7.5.2 to 7.5.3, they should perform a sync when they first login.
- In Fleet & Equipment Manager, it is currently possible to delete all the equipment from an equipment purchase and then have that purchase approved.
- The Work Manager mobile app can crash if the device screen is rotated during sync.
- In the Structure Inspector mobile app, in certain network connectivity conditions where a sync of an inspection with attachments from the structure inspector mobile app fails, a subsequent successful sync of the app may cause element condition state notes to be duplicated.
- In the Work Manager mobile app, some thumbnails for uploaded photographs added to an inspection rotate 90°.
- In the Work Manager mobile app, assets cannot be setup to view in the app as View Only. They need have the necessary geometry information and assets set to allow editing and inspection creation.
- In the Work Manager mobile app, only one currency symbol ($) is currently supported.
- In Work Manager and Maintenance Manager, photographs added to an Inspection do not display in the app on some Android devices. This issue is device specific.
- In Maintenance Manager, it is currently possible to create an inspection without entering an Inspection Date. If no date is selected, when syncing the inspection to Work Manager, it will default to 01/01/01 on Work Manager.
- In Structure Inspector, when the Tunnel inventory screen is displayed, Revert Edits is briefly shown and then hidden along with Edit Tunnel.
- Structure Inspector inspections for Tunnels can currently be edited after being submitted.
- Work Manager Mobile App users on Android devices with memory of less than 2GB may receive an Out of Memory Exception. Please close and reopen the app daily to avoid this issue.
- The Structure Inspector mobile app Condition State comment text box covers the tittle.
- The supplied CORS filter for Tomcat will not work on Tomcat version 8.5.32 and above. Customers need to review the use of the CORS filter and update web.xml as needed. Additional information can be found at https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-8.5-doc/config/filter.html
- As of Chrome 71, browser pop-ups may be blocked which will negatively affect system operations. To address this in Chrome go to Settings > Advanced > Content Settings > Pop ups and redirects and then add the URL for the application.
- The new GIS Explorer like all web mapping applications requires datasets in the geographic coordinate system (EPSG:4326), so customer schemas with data stored in a different coordinate system would need to be transformed for map layers to be created from the dataset. See the section on re-projecting geometries in the Implementation Guide
- Inserting a location or inventory item from a map is not functional when using Firefox as your web browser. To work around this limitation, use the other supported web browsers: Chrome or Safari
- When you select to print a map as an image (png file) using Firefox as your web browser, the file is downloaded as map.png.pdf. You would have to manually edit out the '.pdf' extension from the file name, after the file has been downloaded, to be able to open/use the file
- When you define a map print template of size 34x44 or larger, an error is returned since the size of the generated map image always times before a PDF for printing is generated
- While working on the GIS Interface and performing tasks that does not generate a request to the server (such as styling a map), your user session may expire as a result. The configured session expiration warnings will be displayed when this occurs or your session may timeout and a session expiration notification displayed, if a warning is not configured
- Map filter value does not get pre-populated in the JasperReport print template, even though the parameter is specified for display in the template
- Map filter value cannot be defined or edited for a map with a specified area of interest. To work around the definition limitation, the map filter should be defined before the AOI is set
- A map's layer style settings become null and un-editable, when an applied filter is partially applicable or not applicable to the defined styling attribute values for the map
- On a map bound to a data window, some items when selected on the map aren't highlighted in the data window because they aren't present there (In a data window, items can be Access Regulated), but on the map all inventory items are displayed
- In the Roads & Highways interface, routes with curves are not handled properly by the ESRI FDGB API. A workaround is to have the agency densify the routes to turn the curves into line strings
- The HTML5 based copy/paste functionality has limitations on the number of rows that can be copied to a browser's clipboard
- Edge - 4000 rows
- Chrome - 400 rows
- Firefox - 1000 rows
- Edge on a Surface Tablet - 15 rows
- When you select to copy rows from a data window, data from hidden columns on the window are also copied to the clipboard
- The spinner indicating that a layer is loading in the GIS Explorer, continues to spin after selecting to remove a previous loading layer by using either the new map or remove layer option
- When zoomed in at the 0.6km/0.4m level before selecting to print a map, the basemap is not rendered on the resulting printed map
- Hebrew and other languages with special characters are not rendered properly on the properties panel of GIS Explorer
- GIS Explorer does not display the contents of the screen for a right to left language setting
- The owner of a GIS catalog folder no longer has access to the catalog, when the folder is shared by a GIS admin with administrative units that the owner of the folder does not belong to
- A map built from an image service is not rendered in the printed document (PDF or PNG) when select to print the map
- An image layer is not displayed on the map when change the basemap from the 'None' option to any other basemap option
- A map comprised of layers from multiple sources including an image service, does not display the layers in the correct z-order when the layers are re-ordered
- For some monitor resolutions, opening the messages dialog while the GIS Explorer window is open results in the messages dialog to be partially hidden
- When the same editable layer is added to GIS Explorer so there is more than one active, the features on the layer cannot be dragged for an edit
- The undo/redo of edits retains the actions performed even the associated layer has been removed
- When add a new editable layer to a map with in-progress edits, the undo and redo options are temporarily disabled. Performing an edit re-enables undo/redo and previous edits can be undone or redone
- In Microsoft Edge, some admin units in the Admin Units drop-down on the inspection team's creation dialog, appear as actionable links
- Setting of columns as fixed in a data window is not supported in right to left language displays, such as for Hebrew or Arabic, i.e. only the left most columns can be fixed
- There is an issue in ESRI ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6.1, that prevents the publishing of services for Oracle tables or views with a geometry column owner of MDSYS. When the ESRI issue is addressed, we will test and ensure that the functionality has been restored
Supported Third Party Applications and Versions
Verified items have been tested on this release. Supported items have been tested on previous releases and may have a less than optimal experience for this release. Unless otherwise specified, the version number listed are verified.
|Application Server||Apache Tomcat|
|Java||Oracle Java SE||11.0.16|
*Zulu JDK is the preferred JDK.
Support for Open JDK ended with 7.6.4.
|Web Browsers||Internet Explorer||N/A||Note: Microsoft stopped supporting Internet Explorer as of August 17th, 2021 and Agile Assets stopped supporting it on June 15th, 2022 for all versions of the application.|
|Chrome||102 or newer|
|Firefox||ESR 102.4.0||Extended Support Release versions are supported.|
|Database Servers||Oracle Enterprise Edition|
18.1.0 (patch 18.17.0)
Requires OJDBC8 driver
We recommend upgrading to 19c because 12.2 is no longer supported as of Q1 2022 and 18c is no longer be supported as of Q2 2022.
Support for 9.5 and 9.6 ended with 7.6.5.
|Server Operating Systems||MS Windows Server|
|Support for 2008 ended with 7.6.4.|
|Red Hat Enterprise Linux||7||Support for 5 and 6 ended with 7.6.4.|
JasperReports 4.X was deprecated after 7.6.1 and JasperReports Server 6.x was supported through 7.6.2.
Support for versions prior to JasperReports Server 7.8 ended with 7.6.3.
The Materials Manager mobile app is not supported on Android.
Fall Creators Update, build 16299 or later
The Materials Manager mobile app is not supported on Windows 10.
1909 - 19H2 - November 2019 Update - build 18363 or higher is recommended
ESRI Roads & Highways
10.7, 10.7.1, 10.8, 10.8.1
ESRI 10.8.1 has an existing issue (BUG-000138399) that will affect users of our Roads and Highways module. They can work around the bug until ESRI resolves it by using the Relocate Events tool from the Location Referencing Tools.tbx located in the installation directory C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\LocationReferencing\Server10.8\ArcToolBox\Toolboxes when creating the GP Tool.
ESRI has a known issue (https://support.esri.com/en/bugs/nimbus/QlVHLTAwMDEzODczMQ==) wherein the Export Network tool fails to include all routes in the output when the Linear Referencing System (LRS) Time and Last LRS Time parameters are used.
|GIS||ESRI ArcGIS Enterprise|
Oracle: 10.5.1, 10.6
Mobile Apps and Device Specifications
|Notes||Device Type||Product||Recommended Minimum Device Specs|
Note: The current version of the mobile apps require a minimum web application version of 7.6+ to support the current release version.
Use with an unsupported web application can result in data loss or corruption.
iOS, Android, or Windows
Screen Size: 7 inch
Camera resolution: 8MP
Internal memory: 4GB
Device storage: at least 64GB, with a minimum of 4GB available
iOS or Android
Screen Size: 5.8
Camera resolution: 8MP
Internal memory: 3GB
Device storage: at least 64GB, with a minimum of 4GB available
All operating systems
System RAM: 4GB
Processor Speed: Single Core 2 Ghz
Processor Type: 64 bit
Screen Resolution: 1024 X 768