Open the Analyze Model window from the Performance Models window by right-clicking a node and selecting the Analyze Model command from the shortcut menu that is displayed. If a model is assigned to the node, that model is the subject of the analysis. Otherwise, the model selected in the Models pane of the Performance Models window is the subject of the analysis.
Once the Analyze Model window is displayed, use it to perform regression analysis on just the data associated with the condition attribute for the selected node (and its ancestors).
For additional information, see the following topics:
- Analyze Models Window
- Model Equations and Regression Methods
- Select a Data Set for Analysis
- Perform Linear Regression
- Perform Non-linear Regression
- Perform Regression with Outliers Set by Standard Deviation Criteria
- Perform Regression with Outliers Set by User-defined Criteria
- Use a User-defined Model
- Assign a New Model to the Node