After performing your analyses in the Analyze Model, you can discover that one of the created models better fits the data and this model should be used for the node selected in the Performance Models window.
To assign one of the new models to the node selected in the Performance Models window, follow the steps below:
- In the Models tab of the Analyze Model window, if the model you wish to assign to the node selected in the Performance Models window does not have a Model Run type of 0-Selected Model, right-click the model. Select Move for Analysis. This command changes the Model Run type to 0-Selected Model, which identifies the model as the one to be assigned to the node.
- Right-click the model and select Return Current Model.
- If the selected model is a new model, the system displays a dialog box so you can name the model. Type the name of the model in the dialog box and select OK. The system closes the dialog box and then closes the Analyze Model window. The new model is shown (and selected) in the Models pane of the Performance Models window.
- If the model is an existing model, the system closes the Analyze Model window and selects the model in the Models pane of the Performance Models window.
- Right-click the selected node and select Set Selected Model for This Node. The system displays the new model in the node.