The Structures Inspector mobile app enables inspection teams or an inspector to record inspection findings in the field where inspections are conducted, in a disconnected mobile device.
The mobile app is a companion to the Structures Inspector web application and cannot be implemented independently. The mobile app downloads an inspector's shortlist to their mobile device. Then once inspection findings are collected and/or completed, a synchronization of those findings is sent back to the web application for further processing.
To use the app you will need the following:
- The Structures Inspector module of AgileAssets Asset Management System.
- Smart device:
- iOS device (iPad, iPhone, or laptop) running iOS 9 or later.
- Android (tablet or laptop) device running 5.x or later.
- Windows tablet running Windows 10 or later.
For more information see the following topics:
- Download the Application
- Configure the Structures Inspector App
- Log in to the Structures Inspector App and Download Structures
- Structures Inspector App Home Screen
- Start an Inspection
- Structure Inventory Details
- Collect Element Ratings
- Collect NBI Ratings
- Add Notes to Condition Ratings and Element Condition
- Attach and Annotate Photos on Element Condition States
- Sync Updates